Ice-O-Matic CIM0335 [132kg/day]
New Elevation Series: Energy Efficient & Easy To Install, Clean And Service
- Daily ice production:
- up to 132kg at 21°c air & 10°c water temp;
- up to 100kg at 32°c air & 21°c water temp;
- Condenser type: Air cooled;
- Up to 20% more energy efficient than other models
- Environmentally friendly, including BPA-free plastic and recyclable parts
- Built in Agion ensures unbeatable antimicrobial protection
- Smart LED light indicates machine status and when cleaning is required.
- Plastic Food Zone eliminates hard- to- clean nooks and crannies allowing for effortless wipe down and easy long-lasting sanitation
- Unique Dual Exhaust – Air cooled machines are designed to discharge hot air from both the side and top of the unit, increasing installation flexibility
- Universal Smart Harness control board simplifies installation and servicing with better access, digital diagnostics, universal components and common configuration
- Ice shape: Available in Half Cube and Full Cube;
- Dimensions: 768mm (W) x 616mm (D) x 540mm (H);
- R404A refrigerant;
- 240Volt 10AMP plug;
- Ambient temp. range 10°C – 43°C. Water temp range 4.4°C – 43°C;
- Shipping weight: 65.7kg;
- Warranty: 3 years on parts and labour, 5 years (parts) on evaporator and compressor.
The innovative Ice-O-Matic Elevation Series is fresh from the oven and only just introduced (2017 – 2018). Designed to simplify your life, the CIM0335 modular ice maker will break the ice without breaking the bank. Save on calls to your service technician thanks to plug-and-play style installation, better access and digital diagnostics. Installation flexibility? Heck yes, with its dual exhaust system that circulates air from the top or side of the unit, you can install it in the spot that’s most convenient for you. Sanitation? Also made easy, with the foodzone safely sealed away from the mechanical hardware of the unit; dishwasher-safe foodzone parts snap in and out for quick and thorough cleaning without the need for tools, and the machine will warn you when it’s time for a cleanup thanks to the smart LED light indicator. It is also up to 20% more energy efficient than other models and environmentally friendly, with parts that are recyclable and in BPA-free plastic. We’re keen as a bean on this one!
This machine is great for: Construction and mining sites, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels and clubs, nightclubs, pubs, sporting facilities. This machine can be used for any application.
Frequently asked questions about the product:
Q: What is the warranty on this product?
A: The warranty is 3 years on parts and labour and 5 years on evaporator and compressor (parts only).
Q: Do I need to clean this ice machine? If so, which product should I use? How often?
A: Yes, this ice machine requires to be acid washed and sanitised regularly. We recommend cleaning the condenser monthly and the ice machine itself at least every 3 months. Check our Cleaning Products page for our assortment of ice maker cleaners.
Q: Do I need an ice storage bin to go with this machine? Do they come separately?
A: Yes, this machine requires a storage bin to keep the ice in once it’s made, and yes, all storage bins are sold separately. Check out our assortment here
Q: Do I need to use a water filter with this ice maker?
A: Strictly speaking you do not need to use a water filter, but we strongly recommend using one. A specific ice machine water filter will reduce any accumulation of mineral deposits within the system, ensuring better taste as well as considerably extending the life of your ice machine. A selection of the best compatible ice maker water filters can be found here