Ice-O-Matic CIM0835 [386kg/day]
High Capacity, Reliable Modular Ice Maker With Built-In Antimicrobial Protection for Life
- Daily ice production:
- Up to 418kg at 21°C air & 10°C water temp;
- Up to 308kg at 32°C air & 21°C water temp;
- High capacity machine;
- Up to 20% more energy efficient than other models
- Environmentally friendly, including BPA-free plastic and recyclable parts
- Built in Agion ensures unbeatable antimicrobial protection
- Smart LED light indicates machine status and when cleaning is required.
- Plastic Food Zone eliminates hard- to- clean nooks and crannies allowing for effortless wipe down and easy long-lasting sanitation
- Unique Dual Exhaust – Air cooled machines are designed to discharge hot air from both the side and top of the unit, increasing installation flexibility
- Universal Smart Harness control board simplifies installation and servicing with better access, digital diagnostics, universal components and common configuration
- Condenser type: Air cooled
- Ice shape: Available in Half cube and Full cube;
- Dimensions: 768mm (W) x 616mm (D) x 683mm (H);
- R404A refrigerant;
- 240 Volt 10 AMP plug;
- Ambient temp. range 10°C – 43°C. Water temp range 4.4°C – 43°C;
- Shipping weight: 100kg;
- Warranty: 3 years on parts and labour; 5 years (parts) on evaporator and compressor;
- Made in the USA
Got a large and steamy venue but gotta keep things cool? The Ice-O-Matic CIM0835 might just be the one for you. With a production rate of up to 418kg of ice per day, this ice machine will handle high volumes without ever breaking a sweat. Sporting a sophisticated, corrosion-resistant stainless steel front panel and fingerprint-proof plastic features that will always ensure a neat look, it also inhibits bacteria growth on its durable stainless steel surfaces on the inside. This model will keep on consistently delivering the goods throughout its lifespan thanks to the unique Harvest Assist technology, which increases capacity while reducing energy usage. For an efficient cleaning and servicing of the unit, this ice maker has been fitted with an innovative quick-release panel system that enables full access by pulling out just two fasteners. Bottoms up!
Like the looks but looking for even more daily production? Why not check out Ice-O-Matic ICE01005
This machine is great for: Construction and mining sites, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels and clubs, nightclubs, pubs, sporting facilities, restaurants, cafe, ice bagging, convenience stores, fast food chains and supermarkets. This machine can be used for any application.
Frequently asked questions about the product:
Q: What is the warranty on this product?
A: The warranty is 3 years on parts and labour and 5 years on evaporator and compressor (parts only).
Q: Do I need to clean this ice machine? If so, which product should I use? How often?
A: Yes, this ice machine requires to be acid washed and sanitised regularly. We recommend cleaning the condenser monthly and the ice machine itself at least every 3 months. Check our Cleaning Products page for our assortment of ice maker cleaners.
Q: Do I need an ice storage bin to go with this machine? Do they come separately?
A: Yes, this machine requires a storage bin to keep the ice in once it’s made, and yes, all storage bins are sold separately. Check our assortment here
Q: Do I need to use a water filter with this ice maker?
A: Strictly speaking you do not need to use a water filter, but we strongly recommend using one. A specific ice machine water filter will reduce any accumulation of mineral deposits within the system, ensuring better taste as well as considerably extending the life of your ice machine. A selection of the best compatible ice maker water filters can be found here.